Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Trade Wars Heating Up (still)

The trade wars are back and the DOW drops the most since the huge run up a couple weeks ago.  Is this actually serious for the stock market or is this mostly smoke and mirrors in a larger political stand off.  I will tell you my opinions in the podcast and help you shed light on something far more confusing than anything the market has been dealing with in the past months.

 I recently started a youtube channel to help you see how I trade visually and what I see from my platform.  This should help you with your market knowledge and put more money in your portfolio when you retire. Enjoy.

Contact: mattzard1@hotmail.com
This is NOT Professional advice, this is all just my own opinion and experience. Please consult professionals for any tax, accounting or legal related questions you have.

1 comment:

  1. Needless to say that trade wars are what we face in our time. But I think this is the stage in the development of human history that we have to go through.
    P.S.All problems can be solved, and some with https://modafinilxl.com/buy/free-modafinil-samples/.

    ReplyDelete